Znajdujesz się w: Strona główna > Instytut > Pracownicy > Karolina Borońska-Hryniewiecka > Wybrane publikacje
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K (2016) Multilevel governance and regional empowerment. Basque Country in the European Union, Centre for Basque Studies: University of Nevada, Reno (USA)
ARTICLES IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS:
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2020) National parliaments as 'multi-arena players' in the European Union? Insights into Poland and France, Journal of European Integration, https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/PRYCIZKGPHX6UASIGHTR/full?target=10.1080/07036337.2020.1800672
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2017) Methodological aspects of measuring the effectiveness of EU participatory mechanisms: the case of ECI, Przegląd Europejski 2(44) pages 11-23
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K (2017) Regional parliamentary empowerment in EU affairs. Building an analytical framework, The Journal of Legislative Studies, Vol. 23 Issue 2, 144-161, https://doi.org/10.1080/13572334.2017.1332286
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2017) Differential Europeanization? Explaining the impact of the Early Warning System on subnational parliaments in Europe, European Political Science Review, Vol 9, Issue 2, 255-278, https://doi.org/10.1017/S1755773915000375
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2016) Brexit and legislative powers: the role of parliamentary chambers of the United Kingdom in the EU withdrawal procedures, Sprawy Międzynarodowe 3/2016, 62-77.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2013) The role of regional and local authorities in EU development policies in the perspective of the Committee of the Regions. Multi-level governance revisited in the times of crisis, Studia regionalne i lokalne, 3/2013, pp. 21-38.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2013) Legitimacy through Subsidiarity? The Parliamentary Control of EU Policy-making, Polish Political Science Review, Vol.1. No. 1/ 2013, pp. 84-99.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2013) Multi-level dimension of the principle of subsidiarity: the role of institutional actors in EU policy control, Wrocławskie Studia Politologiczne, 14/2013, pp. 110-127.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2013) Subnational parliaments in EU policy control: explaining the variations across Europe, EUI Working Papers Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies 2013/38, online: http://cadmus.eui.eu/bitstream/handle/1814/27156/RSCAS_2013_38.pdf?sequence=1
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2013) Regions and subsidiarity after Lisbon: overcoming the regional blindness?, LUISS School of Government Working Papers, online: http://sog.luiss.it/2013/02/06/workingpapers/
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2012) Profili di governance multilivel nell’Unione Europea, Sindicalismo: Rivista di studi sulla rappresentanza del lavoro nella società globale, Rubbettino, no.18, April 2012, pp. 67-78.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2011) Multi-level governance and the role of the regions in the European Union. Conceptual challenges and practical applications, Cuadernos Europeos de Deusto, No. 45/11, Bilbao: Universidad de Deusto, pp. 177-210.
CHAPTERS IN COLLECTED VOLUMES:
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2019) The Polish Parliament and the Scrutiny of Brexit in Poland (Eds) Thomas Christiansen, Diane Fromage, Brexit and Democracy. The role of national parliaments and citizens, Palgrave Macmillan, 155-178.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2017) From the EWS to the green card for national parliaments: hindering or accelerating the EU lawmaking? (Ed.) Davor Jancic, National Parliaments after the Lisbon Treaty and the Euro Crisis: Resilience or Resignation? Oxford University Press, 247-261.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2016) A new player in the 'multi-level parliamentary field'. Cooperation and communication of regional parliaments in the post-Lisbon scenario, (Eds) Anna Jonsson Cornell and Marco Goldoni, National and Regional Parliaments in the EU-Legislative Procedure Post-Lisbon: The Impact of the Early Warning Mechanism, Bloomsbury Academic, 137-154.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K., Monaghan E. (2016) The European Citizens’ Initiative as Democratic Legitimacy Enhancing Tool: Towards a Broader Conceptualization, In: Beatriz Perez de las Heras (ed.) Democratic legitimacy in the European Union and global governance. Building a European Demos, Palgrave Macmillan, 41-64.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2016) From Legislative Controllers to Policy Proponents: The Evolving Role of National Parliaments in the EU Multi-level Governance, (Ed) Beatriz Perez de las Heras, Democratic legitimacy in the European Union and global governance. Building a European Demos, Palgrave Macmillan, 65-86.
- Borońska-Hryniewiecka, K. (2011) Europeanization of non-state actors: Towards a framework of analysis, in (eds.) D. Armstrong, J. Gilson, F. Bello, D. Spini, Civil Society and International Governance: The Role of Non-State Actors in Global and Regional Regulatory Frameworks, Oxon: Routledge, pp.73-91.
EXPERT ANALYSES (online):
- Implications of the Election of a New President of the European Parliament, , PISM Bulletin no. 2 (942), 11 January 2017
- EU-27 in Bratislava: The Launch of Informal Consultations on the Future of the Union, PISM Bulletin 60 (910) 2016
- A win-win situation? What to make of the EU-UK deal?, PISM Strategic File 3(84) 2016
- Probable EU-UK Relationship After Brexit. Perspective of Germany, France, Italy, Spain and Poland. PISM Report. Warsaw: Polish Institute of International Affairs, 2016 (with Sebastian Płóciennik and Patryk Toporowski)
- The Implications of the European Commission’s Decision in the Apple Tax Case, PISM Bulletin 56 (906) 2016 (with Szymon Zaręba)
- The Best of Both Worlds: The Unexploited Potential of Inter-parliamentary Cooperation in the EU, PISM Policy Paper, 2015
- The Black Box of European Legislation: The Motivation (or Lack of It) behind Transparency in EU Policymaking, PISM Policy Paper 4(106) 2015
- Brexit Just a Bugaboo: Unravelling the British EU “Wish List, PISM Strategic File 10 (73) 2015
- How national parliaments can gain more influence without treaty changes, EUObserver, 9 September 2015
- The Green Card Initiative: time to rethink parliamentary engagement in EU affairs, Euractiv, 23 April 2015