Internship - Bachelor's degree in political science
Documents and forms
Directive No 31/2021 of the Rector of the University of Wrocław on the organization of student internships planned in the educational process at the University of Wrocław (PDF)
The statute on the organisation of student internships planned in the educational process at the Institute of Political Science (University of Wrocław) (PDF)
Partner Institutions of the Institute of Political Science
Currently, in terms of organizing the students’ internship, the Institute of Political Science cooperates with two major influential institutions in Wrocław: The Regional Center of International Debate (RegionalnyOśrodekDebatyMiędzynarodowej- RODM) as well as the Lower Silesian Provincial Office in Wrocław (DolnośląskiUrządWojewódzki we Wrocławiu).
The Regional Center of International Debate is an institution that works as an information platform for polish as well as foreign citizens in regards to polish foreign policy and the activity of the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs. RODM also aims at establishing effective channels of cooperation between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, local communities, and non-governmental organizations. RODM offers a wide variety of opportunities regarding the completion of the internship program. These, among other activities, include:
- assistance as well as active participation in organizing international debates and conferences;
- preparation of reports that are consulted with experts and published online;
- conducting interviews with politicians, diplomats, or other representatives of polish or foreign governmental or non-governmental institutions.
For more information, the students are welcome to visit RODM’s official website http://rodm-wroclaw.pl/ as well as on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RODMWroclaw/
The Lower Silesian Provincial Office in Wrocław is an institution that
- implements the policies of the government in the region;
- controls the main branches of local administration;
- assures cooperation between governmental and local administration;
- represents the government in the region
- assures cooperation with other states as well as national and international institutions.
The Lower Silesian Provincial Office in Wrocław allows the students to complete their internship in one of its many departments. International students will work in departments that deal with citizenship as well as international issues. For more information see https://duw.pl/pl/urzad/wydzialy