The USOSweb system is one of many Web-based applications in USOS referred to as "virtual office", to which students, PhD students and teaching staff have access. For students and PhD students the login is their index number [numer albumu] while for the employees usually their first and last names act as their login.
If you have problems logging into the system, follow the instructions below:
- if you have forgotten your login, please contact your Dean’s Office or office or Department/Institute computer specialist
- if you have forgotten your password, use"forgotten password", which requires you to have a current private email address
In the case of employees this address is retrieved from the Human Resources database.
The password should consist of at least 8 characters (CAPITAL/small letters and numbers) and cannot include Polish characters.
- To update the email addressgo to: "Change personal data
- if, after following the steps above, you still have trouble logging in to USOSweb system, contact your system administrator email@example.com
According to the Directive No 140/2014 of the Rector of the University of Wrocław of 28 December 2014, the exchange of correspondence in the system of USOS and other systems associated with it i.e.USOSweb and the APD system between an employee of a University and a student, a listener or a PhD student will only be possible via email accounts in uwr.edu.pl.
Password recovery system requires a current private email address in the system. Your private e-mail address may be entered in MY USOSWEB-> my profile page or in the Dean’s Office.
In order to start using the email in uwr.edu.pl log in at: https://portal.uwr.edu.pl and GO TO OFFICE 365
Log on to the service using your login in the form of firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not able to access your data by going to https://portal.uwr.edu.pl/resethasla, please use RESET PASSWORD. A link to generate a new password will be sent to the email address available in the system. In case of an invalid address please contact the Dean’s Office [dziekanat] at your Department in order to update it.
Problems with logging into the system may be reported to email@example.com
ATTENTION FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS of academic year 2019/2020
Training on health and safety and fire protection available only as an e-learning course
Ladies and Gentlemen,
It is the responsibility of each student commencing studies at the University of Wroclaw to participate in training on health and safety and fire protection. The course is mandatory and ends with a test. Training is considered to be completed on the basis of minutes of the training.
The training in the field of occupational health and safety and fire protection lasts from 1 October to 30 November 2019
Login instruction for initial health and safety training for students and PhD students
Registration and course of training:
- Go to the website: https://e-edu.cko.uni.wroc.pl/
- Log in using the red login button in the upper right corner of the page.
- On the next page, use the large blue login button in the centre of the screen.
- You will be redirected to the authentication system (login.uni.wroc.pl), which you use for example to log in to the USOSWEB.
- After correct authorization, you will be automatically redirected and logged in to the portal https://e-edu.cko.uni.wroc.pl/
- Find the course: Health and safety – basic training for the students of the University of Wrocław.
- Sign up for the course using the access key: BHP-19
- Familiarize yourself with the modules of the course and complete the test. The materials should be viewed from the "Introduction to training" module according to the order of the course. Pay attention to the completion symbols on the right side of the modules.
- Check your grade after completing the test!